- Amerindia publishes thematic issues edited on topics related to the scientific interest of the journal.
- Editors of thematic issues should submit a proposal for publication to the Amerindia Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the context, rationale and interest of the collection, as well as a list of authors and titles with a summary of each contribution.
- After the Amerindia editorial board reviews and approves the publication proposal, the editors are responsible for the review process with a minimum of two anonymous reviews for each article. When the issue is ready to be submitted for publication, editors should show a log of the review process.
- The collection is reviewed in its entirety by a member of the editorial board and the editors are responsible for ensuring that revisions are made.
- For all other effects, format and length of contributions, as well as publication conditions, the Author instructions will be followed.